tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From dav...@dedasys.com (David N. Welton)
Subject Re: web site is live
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 22:23:46 GMT
Ronnie Brunner <ronnie@netcetera.ch> writes:

> David,
>
> > http://tcl.apache.org/websh/
>
> We're online, who would have thought we would actually get there ;-)

It's my girlfriend's birthday... if she appreciated this stuff, I
could dedicate it to her or something;-)

> I already set up a rewrite rule on websh.com and websh.ch to
> redirect to tcl.apache.org/websh/

Cool.

> Is there anything we can do to help make that proxy thing work?

I think it's coding work...  I'll let Brian handle this, because this
came from their end.

> Thanx for the effort. You've been a great help.

No problem.

There's still a lot to do, though:-)

For starters, projects.rvt needs to have information about Rivet and
Websh, we need to do a press release for Websh, and an announcement
for Rivet, and on and on!  But this is good for today...

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/