tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: Missing File - script.h
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 16:13:26 GMT
Creating the file script.h on the Windows platform works as follows:
Open your favorite command shell ;-) and change to the directory src\win

tclsh83 ..\generic\tcldecmt.tcl ..\generic\context.tcl ..\generic\script.ws3 ..\generic\cookie.ws3
..\generic\sessctx.ws3 > script.h

Sorry for not including that in a README or something ... (Since we
don't really have anyone who supports the Windows version, some other
are probablye brocken as well. Any improvements are welcome.)

I just added a README to the repository. In the next release it will be
there.