tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: press release for tommorow
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:37:03 GMT
David,

> Hoping to get the last pieces of the server in place for tonight - a
> startup script, and log analysis software (webalizer).

Cool (although the webalizer on the tclwww server will be kind of
disappointed by the fact that there is only one remote host
(127.0.0.1) as a result of the proxy setup...

> In any case, though, I have approval to send the press release out,
> and will do so tommorow morning, PDT.

Did you already get the users from our old mailinglist to be added to
websh-user@tcl.apache.org from Simon? He is about to (or already did)
send a mail to the people on the list that they will be transferred
and that they should unsubsribe in the new list if necessary and that
the announcement will be sent to the new list. Hoe that works with
your plans. Anyway: if you have questions, please approach Simon
directly so we don't have to delay anything.

Ronnie