tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Websh 3.5.0 tagged and committed
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 14:39:22 GMT
David,

> > This means that we can go online tomorrow after that. Objections?
>
> Fine by me.  I still need to update the rivet and websh source trees,
> as well as the www.apache.org site.  Then we can switch.

I committed everything and I added the tar balls from the release to
tcl-site/websh/download (and tcl-site/websh/quickref)
I don't really know how to help you putting the stuff online. I
just sneaked around on daedalus.apache.org, but I was not sure what to
do where and I didn't want to do anything I'm not supposed to.

Only thing that has to be made sure: directory browsing of the
websh/download directory has to be enabled (if it's currently
disabled)

So. How about going online? Can you do that today? It would be
great, because I have an almost offical demo of the new site
including the 3.5.0 release tomorrow morning very early (that's
shortly before midnight your time if I'm correct).

Please keep me posted, so I can make (re)arrangements if needed.

Ronnie