tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Ready to tag websh 3.5.0
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 20:42:13 GMT
Hi all,

I somehow managed to get a useful HTML output of quickref, which was
the last thing I wanted before the long awaited release.

(To be really honest, there is still a micro problem for three lines
in quickref.xml: 1254, 1279, and 1299. The nested arg tag gets
rendered as
	 web::put ? ?#? channel ? text
	 web::putx ? ?#? channel ? text
	 web::putxfile ? ?#? channel ? file ?msg?
Too many spaces between the question marks. However, I'm not willing
to delay the release again because of this.)

The rest was fixed as follows: don't use <arg>, but <arg choice="req">
instead. This does not create those strange question marks around
required options. The spacing between the options/args somehow works
now, please don't ask me why ;-/

Anyway: last fixes are accepted until tomorrow at noon GMT (which is
about 4 in the morning at the US west coast) I will then tag the 3.5.0
build, creae the tar balls and check them in to tcl-site/websh/quickref/
tcl-site/websh/download/.

This means that we can go online tomorrow after that. Objections?

Sleep well,
Ronnie