tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject pending problems wth quickref.xml
Date Sun, 04 Aug 2002 15:28:39 GMT
The latest syntax "fixes" to quickref.xml unfortunately (re)create
some problems:

- the <arg> (w/o) choice="opt" get rendered worngly: the resulting
  HTML contains quiestion marks around it as if they were optional.

- web::response has redundant info all of a sudden (I fixed that)

  should be plain (italic is for replaceable only).
  See "web::response -select ?#?channel"

- the HTML rendering of web::put* is wrong: we need "??#?channel?"
  instead of "?#| channel?" (assumed that "?text?" will be "text",
  because it's not optional. In addition

- The underline style is not used consistently anymore: <arg> (within
  cmdsynopsis) gets rendered differently that <option> (within text).

- everytime I update, the programlistings are not correctly indented
  anymore: please try not to flatten the indentetaion whithin
  <porgramlisting>, as the whitespace there is intentional and
  necessary.

- there are still many cmdsynopsis tags with the <option> syntax: is
  there a reason why they have not been replaced?

Unfortunately, I don't really know how to do that. My last attempt to
have a usefull HTML output were not that successful.