tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: cvs commit: tcl-websh/doc quickref.xml
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 18:02:16 GMT
> Argh - you can't do that:-(

*@#"%*: didn't someone tell me that we should change all the
stuff to the <option> syntax? I though we'd dumped that <arg> syntax.
Now it finally looks decent (i.e with spaces between arguments)

Well, I'm already writing the mail that I'm happy now and we could go
tagging, but obviously this was all for nothing. Can you give me a
*proper* example of how a command should look like with all the
possibilities of required, optional, and replaceable arguments?

I'll have to look at it tomorros, cause I gotta run...