tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: quickref.xml processing (network xsl)
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 14:51:44 GMT
> Ok - using the --nonet option has some bad implications for trying to
> access things over the network!  It's gone now - try putting the
> network location for chunk.xsl back.

yeah, figured that out a while ago. We need version 1.49, not
1.48. That's no problem. Still got another problem though: Creating
the thml files over the net gives me a slightly different result. The
command syntax is wrong: I get

	web::command ?cmdName? ?cmdBody?

instead of

	web::command ?cmdName? cmdBody

-> way too many question marks all in all. Do you know any reason why
this could be?