tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject slowly getting there ... websh 3.5.0
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 22:48:04 GMT
One problem, and then I think we're ready:

I can't create the quickref on my system (never could without changing
the path of the import file, which is referenced with an absolte path
in the file system). This was no problem until now, because now,
makedist takes a clean copy from the repository -> I can't create a
tar ball.
Is there a way to include this file from the net? I tried to do it
but I just get an error:

Attempt to load network entity http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.48/html/chunk.xsl

compilation error: file quickref.xsl line 27 element import
xsl:import : unable to load http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.48/html/chunk.xsl

Or is there something like a "library path" that can contain multiple
paths, so xsl import statements can be relative?

As for the rest, what needs to be done:

- src/ChangeLog needs some latest fixes + the release info

- the completed source needs to be taged

- tar balls have to be made with makedist

- the site must be updated to the latest cvs version

- the two tar balls need to go to the download directory
  websh/download

- an unpacked version of the quickref has to go to websh/quickref
  (btw: I don't like the "losing the branding" thing on quickref, but
  I have no quick alternative)

- make sure the server is configured so that it shows a directory
  index in websh/download

- go online

- finish the press release

- setup the redirect on websh.ch and websh.com

- announce

- relax and enjoy the weekend ;-)