tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From dav...@dedasys.com (David N. Welton)
Subject Re: Things to do before websh3.5
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:32:00 GMT
Ronnie Brunner <ronnie@netcetera.ch> writes:

> - fix the sessions example websh/examples/session_form.ws3 (seems not
>   to work currently

How is it supposed to work, in any case?  It seems to work like the
one on websh.com, although I don't understand the point of either
one:-)

> - add the latest generated quickref.html to websh/download (how do
> we go online? from the repository? then we would need to check it
> in)

I guess for now we can just move quickref.html onto the site manually.
We need a long term solution, but we shouldn't get hung up on this.

> - add the latest tar ball for websh3.5 to websh/download (same
> question as above + check link from home page)

I've always done file uploads/releases manually.

> - create the latest tar ball for websh 3.5 (we have a problem with
> the former point otherwise ;-)

Working on it.

Also... let me get the site working on www.apach.org, and we can look
at it and check it out via the high port it's on, before shutting that
down and moving to the proxy.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/