tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From dav...@dedasys.com (David N. Welton)
Subject Re: todo list
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 10:36:38 GMT
davidw@dedasys.com (David N. Welton) writes:

> 2) The web site.

Ok, the commit is going through CVS as I write.  Things are not
cleaned up as they need to be, but now it will at least be accessible
to all, and I will have revision control in case I make a change that
people don't like...

The two things I am working on right now are:

1) Changing/cleaning up references to Netcetera.  I'm not entirely
   sure how to handle this in some cases.  I don't want to remove some
   of the parts where the site talks about Netcetera's successful
   commercial use of Websh, I think that's good to include.

2) Changing web* to Websh.  Pretty easy.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/