tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From dav...@dedasys.com (David N. Welton)
Subject Re: web::config for mod_websh paths
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 15:20:30 GMT
Ronnie Brunner <ronnie@netcetera.ch> writes:

> in the WebshConfig File, you still have to do this stuff manually:
> In your case, what you need to do is:

> Add a handler for websh (e.g. extension .ws3) and then you can
> (optionally) add a WebshConfig that overwrites web::interpmap.

> In you example: the WebshConfig file should throw an error, sionce
> web::config is unknown. Without that line, it'll generate a Server
> Error 500, since howdydoodee is not a valid interpreter class
> (i.e. no Websh3 file).

> What's the problem with interfereing with other stuff? Could it be
> that the current Websh handler is setup for *.html? Couldn't you add
> the handler in a <Directory> clause? This would route e.g. /websh/*
> files to mod_websh only.

> ... Sorry for not being very constructive here, I don't really know
> what you're trying to do ...

I have .ws3 files, set up, of course, with mod_websh.  What I would
like to do is to automate the loading of websh.com.gen for everything
in a certain directory.  I don't want that file loaded for every .ws3
file I request, though, because it might interfere with other things I
am testing.

Is that clearer?  Sorry that the previous message wasn't.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/