tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From dav...@dedasys.com (David N. Welton)
Subject Re: web::config for mod_websh paths
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:43:06 GMT
Ronnie Brunner <ronnie@netcetera.ch> writes:

> Can't be: either we talk about the mainInterp (which is already
> there) or we talk about the new interp (for the pool) in which we
> don't eval any code until all the init stuff is called (otherwise we
> would have a serious chicken & egg problem ;-)

> -> should be straight forward except for the [web::config
> interpclass] which is not available in mainInterp (which also makes
> sense)

So what is the magic sequence to have a locally hosted tcl site that
doesn't interfere with other stuff?  Everything seems to be working on
www.apache.org, I just need to duplicate it locally in order to clean
it up.

I'm a bit stumped/frustrated...

proc web::interpmap {file} {
    puts stderr [web::config script]
    return howdydoodee
}

doesn't seem to have any effect at all...

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/