tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From dav...@dedasys.com (David N. Welton)
Subject Re: web::config for mod_websh paths
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:42:15 GMT
Ronnie Brunner <ronnie@netcetera.ch> writes:

> > >   [web::config mod_websh]    : conf->scriptName
> >
> > why such an odd name?  How about web::config script to mirror 'info
> > script' in Tcl?
>
> sure: way better
>
> > >   [web::config server_root]  : ap_server_root
> > >   [web::config interpclass]  : id (interpool.c:320) (only within a request)
> > >   [web::config doument_root] : ap_document_root(request_rec *r)
> >
> > > This seems the most straight forward approach to me.
> >
> > Ok, I will add these.

But wait...

Let me see if I have this right.

web::config is created in

cfg_Init, which is called by Websh_Init

Websh_Init is called by createWebInterp

createWebInterp is called by poolGetWebInterp, but at the end of the
file - after the various interpmap things have already been called.

Doesn't this leave us basically in the same place as before?  I mean,
it's not so bad if you have one web site per apache, but the idea of
doing per-site include files is very convenient.  Your interpmap
script solves that problem nicely.

Or am I missing something?

--
David N. Welton