tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: web::config for mod_websh paths
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:35:33 GMT
Can't be: either we talk about the mainInterp (which is already there)
or we talk about the new interp (for the pool) in which we don't eval
any code until all the init stuff is called (otherwise we would have a
serious chicken & egg problem ;-)

-> should be straight forward except for the [web::config interpclass]
which is not available in mainInterp (which also makes sense)