tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: web site
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:10:28 GMT
I just wanted to tell you this, because I had the exact same problem.
My approach would be still the same as it was when we started this
discussion:

Have an accessor in web::config that sets up these vars at startup
time for mod_websh and at request time for CGI (which is good enough
there).

-> a common accessor in cfg.c with specific implementations in
modwebsh_ap.c and modwebsh_cgi.c respectively should do the trick.

I'll be in scholl tomorrow and Saturday, so the earliest for me to
look at it would be Sunday or Monday, but I could do it if you don't
feel comfortable with it.