tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: web site
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:24:13 GMT
> This is necessary for every page, but I've got most of the web site up
> and running on my computer.
>
> source [file join [file dirname [web::request SCRIPT_FILENAME]] websh.com.gen]

I don't see why this should be necessary: setting up mod_websh would
look something like (in the WebshConfig file):

  proc web::interpmap {file} {
     return [file join [file dirname [web::request SCRIPT_FILENAME]] websh.com.gen]
  }

  web::interpclasscfg [file join [file dirname [web::request SCRIPT_FILENAME]] websh.com.gen]
maxrequests 0

This sets up one single interpreter class for all requests.

In websh.com.gen, all the code is in a web::initializer command,
except for the dispatch, which looks something like

    web::putxfile [web::request SCRIPT_FILENAME]

or, if the file is not a template, but a script

    source [web::request SCRIPT_FILENAME]

> I've got things mostly squared away for www.apache.org, we now have a
> role account there, which I will set you up with shortly.

Very cool.