tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: cvs commit: tcl-websh/doc quickref.xml quickref.xsl
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 09:32:49 GMT
I know, but I can live with the other version. I didn't even want to
commit it: alerady corrected it back to the original. (sorry)

However: it would still be cool to have a solution there. I haven't
ever looked at that docbook stuff, that's why this might not make
sense: isn't there a way to specify relative imports and provide some
kind of style sheet search path for xsltproc or something?