tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Websh - WebSH - Webshell - websh
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 16:05:39 GMT
On the web site and in the documentation, we use different notation
for Websh. (I just consistently applied Webshell to the quickref, but
I'm not happy.)

-> Can we agree on one single version we want to use?

We have used (afaik)

   WebSH
   Websh
   websh
   Webshell
   web shell
   webshell

My proposal: consistently use Websh in writing except in URLs where
websh is used (as is in websh.com and in tcl.apache.org/websh). In the
documentation and on the site, we could certainly add a Websh
(pronounced "web shell") on the entry page / introduction. (Using
Websh instead of websh has the advantage, that beginning a sentence
does not need a lower case letter, which looks stupid.) As for
Webshell, I think it's kind a clumsy.

I hope I didn't bring up something that has been agreed upon already,
I just wouldn't know of that agreement...

Opinions?