tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From dav...@dedasys.com (David N. Welton)
Subject Re: "making" documentation
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 12:31:37 GMT
Ronnie Brunner <ronnie@netcetera.ch> writes:

> A changed some documentation in quickref.xml, but the makefile
> doesn't work to create the html and txt versions.

The HTML version will be the initial target.

> what's the status of the documentation issues?

Working on it.

> What formats will we support by default?

HTML.  From that we could also get text, if the output that we get
from the XML isn't suitable.  If we have time, and it looks doable,
man pages will also be attempted.

> What are the prerequisites for being able to "make" the doc files?

I put the makefile in there just to help myself out... It will be a
maintainer only thing (meaning we should ship even the sources with
the HTML).  The problem is that you have to point to the correct
location of this:

/usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/xsl/nwalsh/html/docbook.xsl

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/