tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From dav...@dedasys.com (David N. Welton)
Subject Re: logToAp vs. interpool
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 16:44:40 GMT
Ronnie Brunner <ronnie@netcetera.ch> writes:

> > logToAp looks to be a pain, if one wants to add more information.
> > Is it ok if we just log straight to Apache?  That would greatly
> > facilitate a couple of the fixme's in this file.

> I checked in an extended version of logToAp: it just takes
> additional arguments that format the msg string. Doesn't that help?

> 	  logToAp(interp, NULL, "hello %s", "World");

It seems to compile, although I didn't think you could do it that way,
just passing the 'args' through.... hrm, no I read the docs, and I
guess you can.

The secondary problem is that we will have to change

typedef int (LogPlugInHandler) (Tcl_Interp * interp,
				ClientData clientData, char *msg);

as well as the other LogPlugInHandlers.

--
David N. Welton