tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From dav...@dedasys.com (David N. Welton)
Subject Re: xsl
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 18:33:35 GMT

I spent the afternoon trying some experiments, and I'm still not
entirely happy with things, but I chose this style for options to
commands:

	  <varlistentry>
	    <listitem>
	      <para>
		Name of the parameter to store reference to the timestamp
		in the URL. Default: &quot;t&quot;.
	      </para>
	    </listitem>
	  </varlistentry>

Lots of typing, but it gives us lots of room to maneuver when we do
output mangling.

The output style right now is ugly, but I suppose it's best to get the
whole document transformed, first, and then worry about improving its
looks.

The .xsl file now contains some examples which show how to do some
basic transformations.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/