tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From dav...@dedasys.com (David N. Welton)
Subject Re: ap_chdir_file(r->filename);
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:55:12 GMT
Ronnie Brunner <ronnie@netcetera.ch> writes:

> > in index.ws3, become a bit problematic (or at least it seems that
> > way to me...).

> For simplicity, we could provide some easy to use accessors to
> different directories (like server root, document root, path to
> current interp-pool source, or similar). But I wouldn't try to
> include this in the current release: we wanna finish soon, right?

Sure.  So, my problem is that I don't want to use absolute paths,
because I want to set the web site up on my machine, then check it
into CVS, and check it out again on the actual web server, which has
things in different paths.

Neither [info script] nor [pwd] are giving me the information I need.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/