tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject current status: core dump
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 17:53:51 GMT
Working on solaris, I get core dumps when runnig th test suite (in
both threaded and non-threaded versions fo websh with apache 2 and
apache 1.3 respectively).

Since I ran all tests w/o problem this afternoon, some of the changes
from David or me must have created a problem. Anyone else with similar
observations?

BTW: Compiling mod_websh for Apache 2 doesn't work because there are
some header files missing for interpool.c: the recent changes in

    if (strcmp(id, filename)) {
      struct stat statPtr;
      if (Tcl_Access(id, R_OK) != 0 ||
        Tcl_Stat(id, &statPtr) != TCL_OK)
	{
	  return NULL;
	}
	mtime = statPtr.st_mtime;
    }

now require

    #include <sys/stat.h>
    #include <unistd.h>

on my machine. The are included in th Apache 1.3 headers, but not in
the Tcl headers and not in the Apache 2 headers. (Which is actually
strange, because it's something Tcl uses ...)

Ronnie