tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Brazile <ja...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: bug: WebshConfig directive necessary
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:10:16 GMT
> [ is everyone subscribed who needs to be? I'd prefer to start
> channeling development questions here ]

I agree that the websh-dev list makes a lot of sense for these
discussions.

Ronnie, Simon: What do you think about transfering people from
c4h-websh to this list?  It might be interesting for David to
see what typical developer questions are and it might be interesting
for developers to see what websh's future looks like.

Jason

Jason Brazile                                 jason.brazile@netcetera.ch
Netcetera AG, 8040 Zuerich    phone +41 1 247 70 70  fax +41 1 247 70 75