tcl-rivet-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Brown <tbr...@michiana.org>
Subject Re: manipulating http headers with rivet (solved)
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:16:31 GMT
At 07:52 PM 2/26/07, you wrote:
>It seems I succeeded in setting the headers correctly:
>files are downloaded correctly and their actual names
>are passed on to the browser.
>
>I volunteer for writing an example of file download
>for the unexperienced (like me) that could approach
>web programming with rivet (a new subsection in the
>"examples and usage" section?)

Thank you Massimo. There are not enough examples for new Rivet coders
so this is good news. I am a lurker on the list and a new user who is
considering publishing mundane examples of Rivet code. Maybe more
examples aimed at new users will stimulate interest in Rivet. I
sincerely hope Rivet development continues.

Tom