tcl-rivet-dev mailing list archives

From Massimo Manghi <man...@biol.unipr.it>
Subject Re: ChildExitScript directive: is the script run at all upon child exit?
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:53:07 GMT
David Welton wrote:
>> > As far as I know it is, but it's not something I've ever used..  You
>> > might do some "printf debugging" if you're sure it's not being run.
>> >
>> ok, you mean to add some printf at the C level?
>
> Yes, I read through the code, and it all looks ok... I mean there is
> nothing saying 'oops, forgot to do that'.  Could it be that it's doing
> it for a different virtual host or something?

I got it right. At the very beginning of the exit script was a sneaky catch
clause that skipped the "puts" calls and hid a trivial error in the code.
One never got to learn enough that coding style is important.

--
-- Massimo Manghi

-- Dipartimento di Biologia Evolutiva e Funzionale
-- Università degli Studi di Parma
-- Parco Area delle Scienze 11A - 43100 Parma