tcl-rivet-dev mailing list archives

From Massimo Manghi <man...@biol.unipr.it>
Subject Re: using 'load_response' with checkboxes
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:11:27 GMT
ok, thanks. That is perfect, I didn't notice that [var ...] was
able to strip the whole list of values assigned to a single
parameter name..I thought that would have assigned different
values to the same variable, in the same way the command
"array set {var1 value1 var1 value2 var1 value3}" would do.
(I fixed it modifing load_response and making it a method
in the root class of my pages, the var solution is better though)

I have another problem now: i would like to implement
the server side connector for the fckeditor file browser.
The file browser wants to have xml messages sent with
I wasn't able to force these headers using

headers set ... and headers add...
(checked using the usual GET and HEAD command
line utilities)

whereas "headers redirect <uri>" works  perfectly.
Where did i get it wrong?

 -- Massimo

P.S. As an alternative: does anyone suggest a nice
file browser that possibly works out of the box?

--
-- Massimo Manghi

-- Dipartimento di Biologia Evolutiva e Funzionale
-- Università degli Studi di Parma
-- Parco Area delle Scienze 11A - 43100 Parma