tcl-rivet-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Sciuk <>
Subject Re: The state of Rivet?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:03:56 GMT

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007, David Welton wrote:

> In conclusion, it looks as if there are several people concerned about
> Rivet's future, but none of them are able to do anything about it.
> Those that are able to do something are in various stages of
> abandoning the project.
> Not a good situation.  Perhaps the best course of action at this point
> is to try and wrap things up into a 1.0 and archive it.

Truly a pity, as Rivet is a pleasure to develop in, but without critical
mass, it is of course doomed.  Having said that, the svn version last I
checked (about 2 weeks ago) worked ok on FreeBSD 6.2-Release using Apache
1.3.37 from the ports, and using the config info in the README.Freebsd.

Rob Sciuk

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message