tcl-rivet-dev mailing list archives

From Massimo Manghi <man...@biol.unipr.it>
Subject Re: manipulating http headers with rivet (solved)
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 00:52:32 GMT
It seems I succeeded in setting the headers correctly:
files are downloaded correctly and their actual names
are passed on to the browser.

I volunteer for writing an example of file download
for the unexperienced (like me) that could approach
web programming with rivet (a new subsection in the
"examples and usage" section?)

The much despised php language has lots of documentation
available on the web and on books, no doubt.

I also wonder what is the real purpose of the popular
command line utility HEAD. I thought it would print the
actual headers sent over by the script running on
the web server, but it seems it didn't...

-- Massimo Manghi