tcl-rivet-dev mailing list archives

From Massimo Manghi <man...@biol.unipr.it>
Subject Re: manipulating http headers with rivet
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 00:20:18 GMT
Quoting David Welton <davidnwelton@gmail.com>:

> This works for me with a relatively up to date Rivet:
>
> <?
> headers type "text/plain"
> puts "hello world"
> ?>
>
> I'm not sure what problems it might have... you have to make sure the
> headers haven't already been sent over the wire when you do 'headers
> type', but I can't think of much else...

Thank you David

as a last desperate attempt I gave up trying to have
the expected headers in the output of 'GET' and used a browser.
I put a Content-Disposition header in the Tcl code in order
to tell the file real name... and it worked. GET keeps telling it's
a text/html page, but Iceweasel pops up the download dialog and
saves the pdf file it's supposed to get from the server.

-- Massimo Manghi