tcl-rivet-dev mailing list archives

From "Skirmantas Juraska" <skir...@ministras.lt>
Subject RE: manipulating http headers with rivet
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 08:13:59 GMT
Hello,

for me Rivet headers is not working too. I tried maybe two years ago it to generate wml sites
and fortunately without success:(

Skirmantas

-----Original Message-----
From: www-data [mailto:www-data@biol.unipr.it] On Behalf Of Massimo Manghi
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 2:20 AM
To: David Welton
Cc: rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org
Subject: Re: manipulating http headers with rivet

Quoting David Welton <davidnwelton@gmail.com>:

> This works for me with a relatively up to date Rivet:
>
> <?
> headers type "text/plain"
> puts "hello world"
> ?>
>
> I'm not sure what problems it might have... you have to make sure the
> headers haven't already been sent over the wire when you do 'headers
> type', but I can't think of much else...

Thank you David

as a last desperate attempt I gave up trying to have
the expected headers in the output of 'GET' and used a browser.
I put a Content-Disposition header in the Tcl code in order
to tell the file real name... and it worked. GET keeps telling it's
a text/html page, but Iceweasel pops up the download dialog and
saves the pdf file it's supposed to get from the server.

-- Massimo Manghi