tcl-rivet-dev mailing list archives

From "W. Jeffrey Rankin" <jran...@oneil.com>
Subject Re: Apache Rivet on Solaris 9
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2003 16:22:15 GMT
On Sat, 11 Jan 2003, David Brancato wrote:

> $ httpd -l

When I built apache 1.3.27, I didn't build all modules, so mod_so wasn't
included. I built a new one including mod_so, so all is well with modules.

> Then make sure that apxs is returning the correct information with:
> $ /home/jrankin/apache/bin/apxs -q INCLUDEDIR
> $ /home/jrankin/apache/bin/apxs -q LIBEXECDIR
> $ /home/jrankin/apache/bin/apxs -q PREFIX

Yes, these all check out, so everything looks good with apache now. Now
back to Rivet:

Again, I've changed the line in make.tcl from this:
set APXS "apxs"
to this:
set APXS "/home/jrankin/apache/bin/apxs"

Now I run 'make.tcl shared', the output of this command is at this URL
(it's pretty verbose, so I didn't want to attach it):
http://jrankin.ath.cx/make.txt

The tail of this output is:
ld: fatal: relocations remain against allocatable but non-writable
sections
    while executing
"close $fd")!

Any ideas on what to look at next? Thanks - Jeff