tcl-rivet-dev mailing list archives

From Damon Courtney <da...@your.unreality.com>
Subject Re: Built rivet on Windows using MinGW
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 20:50:43 GMT
> >Craig - have you had a chance to check out Holger's build patches?
> >There are people looking for Rivet on NT out there...
>
> I'll be back at my office on Monday and I can do a build then.  From what I
> saw it looked good.

    How is the Windows build looking?  Are we pretty solid now?  Like,
could it be considered as stable as the UNIX alpha?  I realize, we're
not to the point of sure stability yet, I was just wondering how much
confidence we have in the Windows build.  I would be thrilled to put out
a Windows binary version for the people who aren't very good at compiling. 0-]