tcl-rivet-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Rankin" <jran...@oneil.com>
Subject RE: Just a database
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:11:15 GMT
Any built-in database capability would be great, especially if it doesn't
require 'outside' configuration, database connections, ODBC, and the like.
Just something simple for smaller databases to handle session, temporary
user data, etc.

I'm not familiar with GDBM, but do have some experience with Metakit. Is
that an option, or is it too large?

- Jeff