tcl-rivet-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Huckabee <h...@spawar.navy.mil>
Subject Re: Built rivet on Windows using MinGW
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 19:40:34 GMT
At 11:36 AM 1/9/2003 -0800, David N. Welton wrote:
>Craig Huckabee <huck@spawar.navy.mil> writes:
>
> > That is to be expected - that patch was made against 1.3.17 (I
> > think) and the "os.h" file has changed with each revision since
> > then.  The patch just keeps that inline function from being defined
> > over, and over, and over,...
>
>Craig - have you had a chance to check out Holger's build patches?
>There are people looking for Rivet on NT out there...

I'll be back at my office on Monday and I can do a build then.  From what I
saw it looked good.

--Craig

/ Craig Huckabee                | e-mail: huck@spawar.navy.mil  /
/ Code 71B-CH           | phone: (843) 218 5653         /
/ SPAWAR Systems Center         | close proximity: HeyYou!      /
/ Charleston, SC                | ICBM: 32.78N, 79.93W          /