tcl-mod_dtcl mailing list archives

From "Raul Elizondo \(wizardteam\)" <raul...@wizardteam.com>
Subject undefined symbol: Tcl_GetChannelName
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 13:05:09 GMT

for some reason, it does not wanto to work with tcl8.3.3, i erased that
version and recompile mod_dtcl with tcl8.3.1 and apache gave me this warning
when restarting:

[warn] Loaded DSO modules/mod_dtcl.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module
might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)

-----Original Message-----
From: Raul Elizondo (wizardteam) [mailto:rauleli@wizardteam.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 6:07 AM
To: mod_dtcl@tcl.apache.org
Subject: undefined symbol: Tcl_GetChannelName

Hi,

I got a Redhat 7.3 with apache 1.3.23-14 (the rpm upgrade) with tcl8.3.3,
and i downloaded the 0.12.0 version of mod_dtcl, and i am getting that
message when i try to sratr httpd.

Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 214 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_dtcl.so into server:
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_dtcl.so: undefined symbol: Tcl_GetChannelName

I tried both instalations ways, using the builddtcl.sh (dynamic way), and
building the RPM from the .tar.gz file (as the README.RedHat said, btw, the
mod_dtcl.spec need to be edited with the new version, it still has the
0.11.5 in the 0.12.0 tar.gz file), and i get the same message.

Any hint or help?

Thanks..

-=Raul=-