tcl-mod_dtcl mailing list archives

From Simon Greaves <Simon.Grea...@usp.ac.fj>
Subject Re: mod_dtcl 0.12 problem: Tcl_GetChannelName
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 23:49:31 GMT

I put the original RedHat spec and RPMs together, and as far as I
recall it all worked ok with RedHat 7.3, but if there has been an
oversight on my part, I apologise for any inconvenience/time wasted.

I'll look into it further and send David some updated RPM's.

Simon
--
Simon Greaves            Voice: +679 3212114
Systems & Networks       Fax:   +679 3304089