tcl-mod_dtcl mailing list archives

From "Damian Bacalov">
Subject Re: GET and POST variables
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:52:06 GMT
Thanks Mark Hubbard for answer me.
But, what happend if in $ENVS exists Post and Get variables?
For Example:
<form method=post action="page.ttml?var1=1">
<input type=hidden name=var1 value=2>

In ASP or PHP i can get the value of all versions of var1.
ASP example:
Var1Post = request.form("var1")
Var2Get = request.querystring("var1")
Var1Post = 2
Var1Get = 1

Can i do this with TCL and Mod_Tcl ?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Hubbard
  To: Damian Bacalov
  Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 12:15 PM
  Subject: Re: GET and POST variables

  You can do an hgetvars and then check the value of $ENVS(REQUEST_METHOD) to see if the HTTP
method was GET or POST.  That can be used in your script logic.  ENVS is actually request::ENVS
(something which is apparently not documented).
  Mark Hubbard:
  Microsoft Certified Professional

  "My grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people:
  those who work and those who take the credit. He told me to try
  to be in the first group; there was less competition there."
     - Indira Gandhi