tcl-mod_dtcl mailing list archives

From dav...@dedasys.com (David N. Welton)
Subject Re: "escaping" start/close tags in Tcl sections of tcl/html pages
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2002 12:33:04 GMT
Damon Courtney <damon@your.unreality.com> writes:

[ for rivet - don't worry, mod_dtcl folks:-) ]

>     So, I'm about to remove all of the upload stuff that has to do
> with the ::request::UPLOAD array.  Any objections?  We want the
> upload command to be the in-point for all of this information
> anyway, right?  Or, do we want to fold it into the var command
> somehow and even get rid of upload?

I would opt for keeping the upload command, as there are a few things
to be configured, and it has a reasonable set of sub-commands, so
keeping it would avoid choking up the 'var' command namespace.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/