tcl-mod_dtcl mailing list archives

From Wojciech Kocjan <>
Subject Re: generating wap using mod_dtcl
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:50:45 GMT
Ok. All you need to do is add this at the beginning

<? headers type text/vnd.wap.wml; hputs "<\?xml version=\"1.0\"?\>" ?>

Played a bit with WML lately :)

Although I'm not sure if mod_dtcl's error reporting stuff won't make
problems with cellular phones. Be sure to catch' em all :)

David N. Welton wrote:
> Sven Geggus <> writes:
>>I was wondering if it would be possible to generate dynamic wap
>>pages using mod_dtcl.
> I guess... I don't see why not.  If Apache can create them, then I
> think mod_dtcl can.
>>I'm pretty shure it is possible. What would I need to put innto the
>>apache configfile?
> I'm afraid I don't know anything about WAP (isn't it dead/dying?), but
> if you can tell me what you need, I'm sure I can help you get it
> working.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message