tcl-mod_dtcl mailing list archives

From Sven Geggus <s...@geggus.net>
Subject debian woody /mod_dtcl hang
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 19:45:57 GMT
Hi there,

today my apache server stopped working when ttml files are accessed.

Strange thing is, that ordinary html files and cgi-scripts (written in tcl!)
are still working well.

Is there a posibility to debug this?

I already tried to debug this using "apache -X" with limited success so far.

The server used to work fine since the machine has been installed 19 days
ago (it is up since then).

I'm using a debian woody system but I didn't run any update since then.

Any hint would be appreciated.

Sven

P.S.: There is also mod_ssl installed.

--
"Even though I once ported Midnight Commander for NT, I now think,
that giving OpenSource support for an OS that is commercial is nonsense"