tcl-general mailing list archives

From Michael Link <ml...@fractal.net>
Subject Re: mod_tcl
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2001 23:06:33 GMT
Ok, I added the license to the top of all the source files...

Also, I started adding some more of the API, all the http_core.h functions
should be available now.  (notice the comment in the init() of the
module).  Also I started to add all the basic handlers but was having some
problems with seg faults when some of them were defined, I haven't really
investigated this in detail yet.  Anyone know if you can run version 2.0
with a flag similar to -X like in 1.3 where the server would not fork()
and would only run 1 child/thread (this would make it easier to run in
gdb/dbx for when weird problems arise).  Other than that, are there any
other hook functions that should be made accessable other than the
"standard 1.3" set?

Also about the below new configuration option you proposed.  I think it is
a good idea.  I could see this being very useful, I know I have provided a
method to set individual variables and list variables, but I could see
someone wanting to set up associated arrays and such, maybe even embed
some logic.....  I will add this to the next development release.

the latest development release is at
http://www.fractal.net/files/mod_tcl-1.0d1.tar.gz

and it untars to the dir mod_tcl.

--