I'm unsure which port those subprocesses are run on. I have tried curling for port 80 and I receive a Connection Refused. I saw in the admin console that the RMI server runs on port 1099, but that doesn't seem to work either. Is that the correct approach?

Thanks for the help!

--
Vimig Socrates
Case Western Reserve University Class of 2018