taverna-users mailing list archives

From Vimig Socrates <vsocra...@case.edu>
Subject Re: Dockerization of Taverna Server - Vimig Socrates
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2019 23:41:32 GMT
Hi,

Yes, I incorporated a portion of the Dockerfile from the released
taverna-server Docker container. After some more digging, looks like it is
an issue with my workflow file.

I try to connect to the *http://localhost:8080/tavernaserver/rest/runs
<http://localhost:8080/tavernaserver/rest/runs>* endpoint using a REST
service in my workflow and since Docker sees localhost as the host machine,
that doesn't work. Has anyone else run into this issue?

If so, any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

--
Vimig Socrates
Case Western Reserve University Class of 2018