taverna-users mailing list archives

From Ian Dunlop <ianwdun...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Taverna Server 2.5.4 Provenance File Location
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2019 09:41:00 GMT
Hi Vimig,

I see you are using 2.5.4 . However, in the 2.5.5 server the provenance is also contained
in the run bundle for the workflow run via /runs/{id}/run-bundle. It’s detailed in http://dev.mygrid.org.uk/wiki/display/tav250/REST+API#RESTAPI-Resource:/runs/{id}/run-bundle.
Maybe it’s worth switching the 2.5.5 to give it a try. I’ve never tried this provenance/run-bundle
API call though so fingers crossed.

Cheers,

Ian

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Vimig Socrates
Sent: 19 February 2019 22:22
To: users@taverna.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Taverna Server 2.5.4 Provenance File Location

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to change the location that the files are generated from
calling with REST /generate-provenance from Taverna Server 2.5.4. They seem to be currently
placed in /tmp on Ubuntu16.04 and those get deleted every day.

I'd like access to the .wfbundle file so I can rerun the workflow easily. Thanks!

--
Vimig Socrates
Case Western Reserve University Class of 2018