taverna-users mailing list archives

From Alex Hardisty <Hardist...@cardiff.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Resources to create UI using Workflow on Workbench
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 19:43:48 GMT
Hi Vimig,

Take a look at the BioVeL portal – https://portal.biovel.eu/ . You may find this already
does everything you need. It’s customised for biodiversity / ecology workflows executing
on Taverna Server but is not limited to that specifically.

Kind regards
--
Alex

Alex Hardisty                                                                         Alex
Hardisty
Director of Informatics Projects                                        Cyfarwyddwr y Prosiect
Gwybodeg
School of Computer Science and Informatics                 Yr Ysgol Cyfrifiadureg a Gwybodeg
Cardiff University, Queens Buildings                                Prifysgol Caerdydd, Adeiladau’r
Frenhines
5, The Parade, Cardiff CF24 3AA                                       5, The Parade, Caerdydd
CF24 3AA
United Kingdom                                                                    Y Deyrnas
Unedig

tel: +44 (0)29 2087 4761                                                   ffôn : +44 (0)29
2087 4761
email: hardistyar@cardiff.ac.uk<mailto:hardistyar@cardiff.ac.uk>
                    ebost: hardistyar@caerdydd.ac.uk<mailto:hardistyar@caerdydd.ac.uk>