taverna-users mailing list archives

From Vimig Socrates <vsocra...@case.edu>
Subject Re: Resources to create UI using Workflow on Workbench
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2018 06:28:06 GMT
Thank you for your fast reply Donal.

In a related note, what if I want just the workflow image but don't need to
update? I cannot use the Taverna Player plugin since the website I'm
developing is made with Django, not Rails. The Taverna Player REST API also
seems to not give an image of the workflow.

Thank you all for your help so far!

--
Vimig Socrates
Case Western Reserve University Class of 2018