taverna-users mailing list archives

From Vimig Socrates <vsocra...@case.edu>
Subject Resources to create UI using Workflow on Workbench
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 17:11:27 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am looking to run Taverna Server *version 2.5* and create a user
interface accessible from the internet that will update as the workflow
progresses. To that end, I would need an API that I could access to get an
update of a running workflow.

Can I do that with /runs/{id}/listeners and only using the given
*/runs/{id}/lisĀ­teners/io/propĀ­erties/stdout
*output? What if I want the entire workflow diagram to be shown in a web
interface? Is there any support for that?

Thanks!

--
Vimig Socrates
Case Western Reserve University Class of 2018