taverna-users mailing list archives

From Vimig Socrates <vsocra...@case.edu>
Subject Re: Resources to create UI using Workflow on Workbench
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2018 04:15:05 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for the late response. I tried running the player portal in docker
and am having an issue. None of my workflows are running and whenever I
try, the portal says "Server full - please wait; run will start soon".

With some debugging I've found that it is the Taverna Server that won't
allow me to run anything on it. Using a REST client, I get a "503 Service
Unavailable" error with the body as "failed to build workflow run worker".

As an *additional question*, I looked through the Rails code for the
polling REST call, but don't see it. What REST endpoint should I hit to get
an update of where along the workflow the system currently is?

Please let me know. Thanks!

--
Vimig Socrates
Case Western Reserve University Class of 2018